A FULL RANGE OF HEARING SERVICES
The trained and experienced staff at Foothills Hearing Centre of High River, Alberta will provide a full, professional evaluation and inform you about the results. With a full complement of state-of-the-art testing equipment, we obtain precise test results for each client.
• We conduct thorough hearing assessments
• We provide hearing aid consultations and fittings
• You’ll receive in office lifetime service, including cleanings and repairs
• We provide custom ear molds and much more!
Unitron | Starkey | Phonak | Widex | Sivantos & Siemens | Oticon
IN ADDITION TO HEARING ASSESSMENTS, OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Hearing Aid Consultations and Fittings: We offer the latest products from a wide range of leading hearing aid manufacturers. This helps us ensure that we provide the right technologies for each client’s unique needs, lifestyle, and budget.
• Lifetime Service: All of our clients receive a lifetime of in-house repairs, maintenance, cleanings, and a service warranty, including adjustments at no charge. We offer in-office and in-home visits for appointments and follow-ups.
• Assistive Listening Devices: Foothills Hearing Centre is a licensed ALDS dealer, which gives us exclusive access to large variety of amplified speech and hearing products. These include amplified telephones, alerting products, Bluetooth products, and much, much more.
• Custom Ear Molds: We offer a wide range of high-quality custom ear molds for diverse needs, from swimming to sleeping, to playing music and more.
• Direct Billing: Foothills Hearing Centre offers direct billing to government agencies such as AADL, WCB, DVA, AISH, NHIB, and Alberta Seniors. We also work with private organizations such as the Campbell McLauren Foundation.
COMPREHENSIVE HEARING TEST IN HIGH RIVER, CLARESHOLM, NANTON, BLACK DIAMOND, TURNER VALLEY & OKOTOKS ALBERTA
Hearing loss can affect anyone, no matter his or her age, and can progress quickly. Be vigilant in addressing hearing issues and learn more about what the underlying problem could be. Foothills Hearing Centre Ltd. offers comprehensive hearing evaluations, using industry leading technology to find the exact problem and possible solutions.
Signs You Need A Hearing Evalutation
The clearest signal that an individual’s hearing is diminishing is trouble hearing others. Conversation may sound muffled, distant, or certain words may escape comprehension. This can be worsened in noisy public environments. If background noise overwhelms the speech of people around an individual, it may be a sign that amplification is needed.
Listening difficulties with technology can also be a sign of a hearing loss. If other people comment on how loud a T.V. or music is, this may be an indicator of an internal volume discrepancy. Lastly, tinnitus (ringing in the ear) should trigger a hearing test as soon as possible.
HOW IS THE TEST PERFORMED?
Our professional, friendly staff will review each patient’s medical history and recent symptoms before progressing. We physically check the eardrum and canal of the ear for irregularities, excessive cerumen, and warning signs. The hearing assessment uses the newest technology to determine the client’s struggles with tones, noises, and ability to pick out words at a variety of volumes and frequencies. These tests construct an audiogram that gives us a clear picture of hearing limitations. This allows us to move forward finding the correct hearing product and long-term solution.